Here are the possible reasons why a teacher might not be able to open a virtual classroom:
- Another virtual classroom may already be open. If that is the case, you won’t be able to open a new one until you close the open one.
- If you’re trying to open a room through your dashboard and the “Enter” button is not active there are 2 possible reasons:
- You are not assigned as a teacher for that lesson. If you need to be assigned, contact your Learning Management System‘s administrator.
- The lesson has not started yet. The event on your calendar specifies the start time of the lesson. If you’re trying to open the room before the assigned start time, you won’t be able to.
- You start opening the room, but get an error message during the system check. You can find some troubleshooting tips, including a video guide and instructions (in .pdf format) on each step. More on that here. If you continue experiencing these issues after following the steps in the tutorials, please email us at email@example.com or use the chat button in your Vedamo browser.